|Sort listing by: |
• No fields require entries, so submitting a blank form will return everyone.
• If more than one field is used, all search criteria must be met.
• Although capitalization is used in the examples below, it is not needed when searching.
• Partial matches are done (e.g., Donald in the Name field returns Donaldson, McDonald, etc.).
• The % sign can be used as a wildcard (e.g., E%Conn will return Eastern Connecticut).
• If desired, limit searches by College or other text fields using ...
^ = starts with (e.g., ^RIT returns RIT but not Maritime)
$ = ends with (e.g., Virginia$ returns Virginia but not Virginia Wesleyan)
^...$ (e.g., ^Mercy$ returns Mercy but not Mercyhurst or Gwynedd-Mercy)
• Status codes: E(arly NLI), S(pring NLI), R(ecruit), U(nknown), W(alk-on), or TR(ansfer)